FOUR PEAKS OKTOBERFEST ATTENDEESFAQs, Media, Vendors, Exhibitors, Sponsors
Media & Sponsor Contact
- Event Name: Four Peaks Oktoberfest @Tempe Town Lake
- Event Address: 80 W. Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe 85281
- Main Entrance: NW corner of Mill Ave & Rio Salado Parkway
- Secondary Entrances: Lakeside under Mill ave. brides and lakeside under the light rail bridge
- Friday, October 7: 5:00 PM -12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Saturday, October 8: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Sunday, October 9: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Admission: Friday & Saturday $20, Sunday Free
- Friday $20.00 Thirteen and over
- Saturday $20.00 Thirteen and over
- Sunday Free Admission
Beer & Wine Sales
- Last Call: 11:45 PM
- Beer Can Be Purchased Until 11:59 PM
- Taps Close: 12:00 AM
- Soft Push Toward Exits: 12:20 AM
- Hard Push Toward Exits: 12:30 AM
- Last Call: 7:45 PM
- Beer Can Be Purchased Until 7:59 PM
- Taps Close: 8 PM
- Soft Push Toward Exits: 8:20 PM
- Hard Push Toward Exits: 8:30 PM
Every patron wishing to imbibe in the Oktoberfest selection of beer, wine and liquor must provide proof of age and submit to wearing a 21+ identification wristband.
- Dogs and other pets – especially snakes
- Service animals welcome
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs & medical/recreational marijuana
- Cooler & beverage containers
- Your own alcohol
- Glass or glass containers of any kind
- Lawn & folding chairs, laser pointers
- Fireworks & explosives of any kind
- Loud noisemakers, air horns & similar
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles
- Motorized vehicles of any kind
- Drones of any kind
- Soliciting or sales without the event’s express, written permission
- Entertaining activity without the event’s express, written permission
- Fighting, brawling, etc.
- Foul language, lewd behavior
Oktoberfest organizers, security personnel, law enforcement officers have the right to refuse admittance and/or eject anyone from the festival for any reason.
Onsite Facilities & Services
Safety & Security: City of Tempe law enforcement officers and security personnel will be patrolling the entire festival site at all hours.
First Aid: City of Tempe Fire & Medical Services will be staffing one first aid stations.
Restrooms: There will be 150 restroom units throughout the park.
Lost Children: The water booth next to the German Shoppe will serve as the focal location for lost children.
Lost & Found: The German Shoppe will serve as the focal location for lost and found items.
Access & Movement: The entire site is flat and easily accessible by wheelchair, walker, crutches, etc.
Recycling: Make sure to recycle while you enjoy the Four Peaks Oktoberfest. Blue Bins = Recycling Green Bins = Landfill